Membership is open to all on the payment of a small annual fee (usually due by the AGM in May). We try to keep membership fees as low as possible, so if you are able, please feel free to top up your membership fee with a donation.
By joining you are publicly recognising the importance of the Lamb Studio and its collections and are helping us to preserve, present, and improve its collections. Friends receive regular mailings of our activities and news throughout the year.
You can join the Friends throughout the year at all their Studio openings or events. Otherwise:
Please pass payment to a Committee member, or post to FWL C/o Montrose Museum, Panmure Place, Montrose, DD108HF. Cheques should be addressed to “The Friends of the William Lamb Studio”.
- Individual membership stands at £10.00 a year.
- Concessionary membership (for students and low income members) is available on application.
- Corporate Membership for academic or cultural institutions or businesses is available. Details on application.
- Annual gift membership packs are available through Friends sales points or on application.
- Life membership: the Friends are planning to set up this new category. Details will be available after the 2018 AGM.
For further details on all membership issues, please contact us at: email@example.com